Moutains & Lakes Motorcycle Tour in Albania
Looking for a fun and exciting short trip? Look no further than our 2-day motorcycle tour from Tirane to Ohrit lake and Korce, followed by a ride through the Devoll river valley and Gramsh, before returning to Tirane. With a total distance of 170 km, our journey begins by following the valley of Shkumbini river, offering an ideal panorama for motorcycle enthusiasts. In the antiquity, this valley served as the connecting road for Rome and Constantinopolo known otherwise as Via Egnatia. But that's not all! We will also stop to enjoy the Ohrid lake, part of UNESCO for its rich flora and fauna. This lake is one of the oldest and deepest in Europe. After a great overnight stay in Korce, we will depart for our next destination through the Devoll river valley. The day is characterized by high mountains, many alakes, typical villages, curved roads and breathtaking views. We will even stop for lunch made of local products at the side of the lake before continuing on our journey. As we ride back to Tirane, we will travel along a serpentine road with very amazing landscapes, taking in the breathtaking views one last time. So what are you waiting for? Come join us on this exciting and unforgettable adventure!
MOUTAINS & LAKES TOUR FACTS
Day 1.Tirane – Ohrit lake – Korce (170 km)
Day 2. Korce – Gramsh- Tirane (170 km
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Experienced guide on a motorcycle
- ‘Photo & video memories’ package by MotorAlb
- BMW GS motorcycle with hard/lockable case(s)
- Support vehicle that carries spare motorcycle, your luggage and oversized purchases; can accommodate up to two passengers
- All accommodation for the tour (5 nights) in beautiful hotels
- All breakfasts for the tour
- All dinners except on rest days; most of them in traditional local restaurants
- All water and soft drinks during included dinners
- All gasoline/petrol for the tour
- All entrances to National and Nature Parks according to tour itinerary
- All ferry rides according to the tour itinerary
- Tour guidebook with descriptions, maps and highlighted routes by day
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Air ticket, most lunches, tolls, personal spending, tips and all not mentioned as included
1.Tirane – Ohrit lake – Korce (170 km) In the morning we ride towards the Ohrid lake. During the todays ride we will follow the valley of Shkumbini river which offers an ideal panorama for motortours. In the antiquity, this valley served as the connecting road for Rome and Constantinopolo known otherwise as Via Egnatia. Later on we will stop to enjoy the Ohrid lake, part of UNESCO for its rich flora and fauna. This lake is one of the oldest and deepest in Europe. Our trip will continue towards Korca. Love serenades and typicall neighbourhoods give a special charme to this city. Overnight stay in Korce.
2. Korce – Gramsh- Tirane (170 km) We leave Korca behind this morning to rediscover the curves and amazing views of another valley, that of Devoll river. Along the river, some lakes are formed during the years. Today’s part of the trip is characterized by high mountains, many alakes, typical villages, curved roads and breathtaking views. We will stop for lunch made of local products at the side of the lake. Then we ride back to Tirana along a serpentine road with very amazing landscapes. Arrival in Tirane to end this nice short trip.
Get the Best Tour expertise to Explore Albania
Having the opportunity to travel and explore Albania, is equal to the very essence of life. Blessed to work in the tourism field linked with a great passion for adventure. In motorcycle rental Albania, we try to share this passion with others who are always chasing the next adventure. Motoralb is a combination of motorcycle experts with specialists in the tourism field. This gives us a lead in offering a very high quality expertise and meeting the requirements of motorcycle adventure enthusiasts from all over the world.
"As a seasoned biker and adventure enthusiast, I had the best time exploring Albania with motoralb.com's guided tours. The staff was very knowledgeable and accommodating, the riders were very friendly and the motorbikes were amazing. Of course, I highly recommend motoralb.com to anyone looking for an unforgettable adventure!"
"I was looking for a unique team-building activity for my employees, and motoralb.com's guided tours provided just that. The experience of exploring Albania on a motorcycle brought us closer together and gave us memories that we will never forget. The staff was accommodating and professional, and I would highly recommend this company for corporate events.
"I've traveled all over Europe, but the Balkans region was a new destination for me. Thanks to motoralb.com's guided tours, I was able to see the best of Albania and the surrounding countries in just eleven days. The staff was patient and accommodating, and the views were incredible. I had an unforgettable time!"
This All Sounds Great, but I have Questions
You can enjoy your vacation in Tirana on a motorbike or make your guided trips in the Balkans region hassle-free with motoralb.com. We offer BMW GS and Harley Davidson motorcycles for rent, as well as all necessary accessories for your rental.
There are four ways you can always have discounts with MotorAlb:
- Plan travel outside of our highest peak demand periods, which are typically May – September.
- Bring friends – Groups of 3 or more bikes enjoy a 10% discount on rentals and a 5% discount on tours during several months of the year.
- Ride longer – The longer you ride the greater the Discount. Our pricing is set up to give you greater value.
- Package & Save – Package your motorcycle rental with our Motorcycle User-Friendly Website and enjoy 10% – 30% Discount.
Our Guided tours cost between 1000 and 5000 Eur, depending on the trip’s size and duration. The cost covers everything you’ll need during your stay, including bike rentals, fuel, meals, drinks, accommodations, and entry fees. The only thing not included is the flight cost. We also offer monthly pre-payment plans starting at 500Eu/month.
We offer four favorite guided tours that vary in length. The Mountains & Lakes tour lasts for two days, while the UNESCO and Albanian Riviera tour lasts for four days. The Authentic & Panorama tour is a six-day adventure, and the Balkan Panorama tour is an eleven-day journey.
We actually have an entire travel guide dedicated to motorcycle and outdoor training. This travel guide is so robust in training, that you’d be able to explore Albania in any terrain. If you’d like more info on that, call us now and have more information.
Albania is the perfect country to explore on a bike, with respect from fellow bikers and surprises awaiting you around every corner. By taking advantage of motoralb.com’s guided tours, you can have a completely unique experience in Albania!